Volunteering in Health
Annual General Meeting 2019-20
Due to ongoing restrictions about meeting in large groups, we have made the decision to hold this year’s Annual General Meeting virtually. You can take part in this on Thursday 17th September at 2pm by following this link or joining meeting 815 8587 5583 on the Zoom app, with password AGM. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can view the reports and videos below at any time.
To find out more about the current consultation for the new Health and Wellbeing Centre in Teignmouth and how you can get involved, please visit this website. There are upcoming online public sessions on 23rd September, 29th September, 5 October and 17th October.
A G E N D A
1. Welcome from the Acting Chair of Trustees – Manuela Grossmann
2. Appointment of New Trustees – Manuela Grossmann
3. Apologies – Manuela Grossmann
4. Approval of Minutes of 19th September 2019 (Download the minutes from our 18-19 AGM here) – Manuela Grossmann
5. Financial Report (Download our 19-20 Accounts here)
- Finance Report – Nicki Engert
- External Review – Shona Godefroy – Thomas Westcott Accountants
6. Team Report (Download our Annual Report here)
- Manager’s Report – Chloe Myers
- Client and Staff Feedback
- Office Manager’s Report – Miia Thomas
- Team Leader’s Report – Jeannette Osmond
- WholeLife and the 28 Day Challenge – Chloe Myers
- Client feedback from the 28 Day Challenge
7. Appointment of Chair of Trustees – Manuela Grossmann
8. Any other business – Manuela Grossmann
Our new Support Worker, Jess Rowe, kindly sang this cover of Missing by Everything But the Girl for Chloe’s Mum’s funeral. We invite you to listen to it as we close the meeting, in memory of our Chair of Trustees, Andy Davies, who passed away in August, and in memory of all those who have lost their lives during the pandemic. If you would like to make a donation in memory of Andy, please use this link.
Thank you for your continued support of Volunteering in Health.